[Insight-users] Seed and threshold range

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:38:47 EDT 2012

Hi Abder-Rahman,

It is better to send your email on the mailing list (it could benefit to
others, and some may provide better explanations, details, insights
related to your question).

1- I am not sure what you mean by seed value, or where you have seen it
(in which context).

2- By experience you should be able to discover what is good or not...

Best,
Arnaud