[Insight-users] NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter

Lee Periolat periolat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:43:26 EDT 2012

I am trying to do something very simple in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
with ITK, but since I am a total beginner I am having difficulty.

All I want to do is create a 3D version of NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter
while not deleting the old version.  I have a relatively simple diff file
from a previous post about Connected Threshold Filter that converts that
Filter from 2D to 3D.  I just need to figure out how to copy everything
from Neighborhood Connected Image Filter into a new project called
NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter3D.  Apparently you can't copy whole
projects in MS Visual Studio like I remember doing in Eclipse.

Also, I would need to know how to modify the CMake file;  perhaps I need to
do that first, I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Lee Periolat