[Insight-users] NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter

Lee Periolat periolat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:06:30 EDT 2012

My apologies, I think I figured it out.  I had to make a modification to
the CMake file to add the new executable, and create a new cxx file with
the name I wanted, copying code from NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter.cxx.
 Then I reconfigured and regenerated, and loaded the new solution file in
Visual Studio.  That produced the desired "copy of a project" in Visual
Studio.

Lee