[Insight-users] Thin plate splines

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 05:26:31 EDT 2012

Hi Kerstin,

The paper you mentioned is the one that I had said about. Its on EBS, not
TPS.

Also that doesn't tell me why TPS  has beeen implemented in ITK the way it
is, the optimizer preferred for instance and the fact that TPS has not been
integrated into the registration framework already present in ITK.

Thanks a lot

Lisa