[Insight-users] Can't compile toolkit

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:00:06 EDT 2012

Hi Jason,

Depending the ITK functionality you need, SimpleITK may be something
worth considering. SimpleITK is a simplified layer built on top of
ITK. You can find the pre-built .NET assemblies here:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleitk/files/SimpleITK/0.4.0/CSharp/

SimpleITK is currently in beta mode (0.4.0) so any feedback is
appreciated. At the moment you must use .NET 4.0 (i.e. Visual Studio
2010+). Unfortunately documentation and examples are still a little
scarce.

Cheers, Dan