[Insight-users] LabelStatisticImageFilter and LabelGeometryImageFilter

Cagatay Bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:30:26 EDT 2012

As far as I know, there were two submissions for
calculating these features. One by  Gaetan and
another by Dirk, and as a result there is overlap
between the two. The label geometry class you are referring
should be under review directory and the label statistic should
be under the labelmap directory.

I mainly used the filters provided by Gaetan.
GetPhysicalSize of the ShapeLabelMap filter
will serve your purposes by taking into account
the spacing of your image.

Cheers,
Cagatay