[Insight-users] Installation of Simple ITK in Mac OS 10.7.3

Ing. Arturo Vargas Olivares ing.arturo.vargas at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:14:03 EDT 2012

I installed Enthought Python Distribution for mac and it works. It has the
version 2.7.

Yesterday, I downloaded and tried with the command "sudo easy_install
SimpleITK-0.4.0.macosx-10.7-intel-py2.7.egg" and it didn't work.

Later when I arrive to home I'll try with the command python -c 'import
distutils; print distutils.util.get_platform()' to know the output.

BR

Arturo V.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>