[Insight-users] ITK and VTK

Pietro Nardelli pie.nardelli at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:53:07 EDT 2012

Sorry Luis,

I have another quetion: I'm trying to create a pipeline which uses a
cropped volume (obtained by using the RegionOfInterestImageFilter) as
input of a connected threshold filter. Building it, though, I get an
error: it says that it cannot convert parameter 1 from
'itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension> *' to 'const
itk::Image<TPixel,VImageDimension> *'.

What might it be? Any Idea?

Thank you again

Pietro