[Insight-users] ITK and VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 28 17:27:05 EDT 2012

Hi Pietro,

Could you please post to the list the line of code
(and even better, include the 10 lines above and
below this line) so we can see it in context ?

There is something suspicious in your message,
since, it should be trivial to cast a non-const pointer
to a const pointer.  Please make sure that you copy
paste the error message in your email exactly as
you get it from the compiler.