[Insight-users] trouble with InsightApplications-4.1.1

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Thu May 24 12:00:28 EDT 2012

Hello,

    I am working on a project that requires ITK software so I have begun to
install all the bit and pieces to get it up and running. I have CMake-2.8.7
and have already successfully installed dcmtk and FLTK to my knowledge. I
have also installed VTK and the InsightToolkit from the kitware website
always making sure to grab the latest versions. Now I am trying to build
this last InsightApplications and I am getting errors in the "make"
process. After running tar -zxvf on the tared/zipped tarball, I have ran
the following commands:

mkdir Bin
cd Bin
ccmake .. (at this step I instructed it where my Python.h file is and where
various dcmtk include files were located)
make

at the final step there, I am getting to about 70% then I throw this error.

InsightApplications-4.1.1/Bin/DigitalArchive/FlDicomQueryChooser/flqcPreferencesGUI.cxx:3:0:
~/Project/InsightApplications-4.1.1/Bin/DigitalArchive/FlDicomQueryChooser/fldqcPreferecnesGUI.h:8:32:
fatal error: FL/fl_file_chooser.H: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Does anyone have any idea why it is throwing this error? I have tried to
follow the documentation pages for each of the other software needed to
compile this as well but I am running out of ideas to try.

Luke H