[Insight-users] Problem with 3D Voronoi

Cagatay Bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:09:57 EDT 2012

Hi Karthik,

I have successfully used distance map filter followed
by label image to label map pipeline before to do
exactly what you are asking.

What is your input to the distance map filter?
a binary image with single points as seeds
a binary image with set of objects (of size >1)
or a labeled image

You can attach a slice of your image and
the pipeline you are using for us to understand
what is going on.

Cheers,
Cagatay