[Insight-users] Problem with 3D Voronoi

karthik uppuluri karthik.uppuluri at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:08:05 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am using Danielsson distance map filter to get voronoi map of  a 3D
[1050*1050*312] image..I couldn't find anyway to access each voronoi cell
as an object...I want to know  if there is a way to access each voronoi
cell, I mean can I label each cell ?. I tried using label image to label
map filter , simple contour extractor etc. But they are of no use, they are
just considering the whole image as an object.
And I doubt if the output of danielsson voronoi map is right, because when
i add up the volumes of all voronoi cells it should be equal to the image
volume, but when I view my voronoi map in "Fiji" I can see spaces which are
empty, which should not be the case

I will be thankful if you can help me

Regards
Karthik Uppuluri