[Insight-users] registering 2d images with given LabelObject (or binary mask)

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:30:17 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I would like to register part of a 2d image to another part of a 2d image.

I have

  * 1 image 2D with a given LabelObject or binary mask (if it helps in
    any way) (fixed)
  * 1 image 2D with a given LabelObject or binary mask (if it helps in
    any way) (moving)

and I would like to find the deformation field inside the given
LabelObject (or binary mask).

The deformation would be a composed of a rigid transformation, followed
by a deformable one.

Can anyone point me to an example or some guidelines I could follow to
implement such a thing, please?

Thanks in advance,
Arnaud