No subject

Wed May 9 12:08:04 EDT 2012

br>
the fixed image; does this however limit the techniques available to<br>
registration or should all methods in ITK work.<br>
I also understand there is a method to register a projection to a volume;<b=
r>
would techniques such as the latter be suitable for my use?<br>
Advice appreciated<br>
Thanks<br>
Ted<br>
--<br>
2.nabble.com/2d-slice-3d-volume-registration-tp7581829.html" target=3D"_bla=
nk">http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/2d-slice-3d-volume-regis=
tration-tp7581829.html</a><br>

Sent from the ITK Insight Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.<br>