[Insight-users] Multimodality Image Fusion.

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:42:07 EDT 2012

Hi Ashwath,

Unfortunately I can't really suggest where you went wrong without
seeing the exact code/process you took.

Please provide a minimal reproducible example, including complete
source code. This way the mailing list can inspect the code, and if
need be even compile it themselves, to help you.

Regards, Dan

On 17 October 2012 17:38, Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech <Ashwathh at hcl.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> I gave "CT.png" and "MRI.png" as the inputs to the "ImageRegistration1.cxx" program.
> And got the output("ImageRegistration1Ouput.png") as in the attached file.
> Where  am I going wrong.
> Please guide me on this.
>
> Regards,
> Ashwath.