[Insight-users] suggestions for ITK-based projects for a graduate image analysis class?

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Thu Oct 25 10:41:57 EDT 2012

Alex,

In my experience, simplex meshes combined with deformable models are great tools for segmentation if they are dealt with properly.
The algorithm developed in my last segmentation project is a good proof!
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/12/237

I truly welcome any additions to these classes which result in more efficient segmentation, so I will definitely be interested in being involved.
Having said that, I am gonna require more time as none of my current projects involve segmentation,

thanks to you and all the guys involved

Leila