[Insight-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 102, Issue 46

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:21:23 EDT 2012

Hello,

we are currently in a process of reorganizing minc library into
something smaller with less dependencies, with idea of being able to
compile it in other projects (similar to how HDF5 is compiled within
ITK). Until then this module : https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc4itk will
add MINC1&2 reader and writer to ITK , but it depends on existance of
precompiled libminc ( https://github.com/BIC-MNI/libminc )

--
Best regards,

  Vladimir S. FONOV ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com