[Insight-users] ResampleDICOM

Brenno Ribeiro brennobr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:31:12 EDT 2012

I just tried to use this example
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/DICOM/ResampleDICOM to a unique DICOM
file but the classes that the example uses are different to a unique file.
If I put a unique file in a path I want I can do it but this way is not
interesting because I'd like to open a unique file (using a qdialog) and
use it on the code. The code I tried doesn't help in anyway because it
didn't work. What I need is a way to read a DICOM image, make any
transformation and save this image into a new DICOM file with de same tags
as the original file.

--
Brenno Bernardes Ribeiro

Engenharia da Computação