[Insight-users] warping a clound of points when the target landmarks form a straight line

Mhd mhd.mayya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:16:25 EDT 2012

Hello,

First of all thanks for both of you to make things clearer.

However, I ran into a little problem when tuning the number of levels. The
Update() function crashes when the hierarchy level is greater than 9 (in
best cases)! I even used the examples mentioned in "/N-D Ck B-Spline
Scattered Data Approximation/" paper, but still having this problem!

Any hints?