[Insight-users] Fwd: regarding Active shape model in ITK

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Fri Apr 5 15:37:12 EDT 2013

Hi,
Welcome on board.
You can find the corresponding source code on the Insight Journal:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/812.

You should be able to easily use the  templated classes (eg.
itkImagePCAShapeModelEstimator,  ActiveShapeModelCalulator) on
multi-dimensional images, by specifying the image dimension
at the time of instantiation.

Check out more examples on : http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples and
http://www.itk.org/ITKExamples/.
 Hope this helps.