[Insight-users] Trouble installing ITK-4.3.1 with VS2010 on windows 64 bit

SUMIT SARKAR maverikhardcoded at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 06:35:05 EDT 2013

Hi all.... I am new to the structure of ITK and I am facing this problem of
building ITK with CMAKE. steps I have done are... 1.) downloaded ITK and
used CMAKE with VS2010 on 64bit windows 2.) libraries are successfully
generated but the bin folder only consists of .exe not any .dlls (generaly
the bin folder consists of .dlls ..I am speaking from my previous knowledge
of building OpenCV with CMAKE). Have I done something wrong? 3.) I wrote a
simple hello world program in C++ by including the itkImage.h header file
and itk namespace. Compile error came that itkConfigure.h is missing. I
found the itkConfigure.h header in the modules->core->common->src directory
of the build folder(target folder for bin in CMAKE).I copied and pasted it
in the include directory of the modules->core->common->include of the
source directory(source of the CMAKE ). 4.) Now again it shows an error of
vcl_limits.h not found....the itkConfigure.h was called by the itkMacro.h
and the vcl_limits.h is calle dby the itkNumericTraits.h 5.) the hello
world example only shhows to include itkImage.h as the header...are othe
heaers required? Please help...thanx..