[Insight-users] How to install ITK 4.3.1

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Sun Apr 7 10:24:02 EDT 2013

Hi Hefeng,
Yes, VS 2005 is no longer supported  after the release v4.3.0.

Although ITK has been refactored into more than 100 modules in v4, the
build process is about the same if you use all the default CMake options
and build all the modules in ITK.

If you have specific build questions later, you are always encouraged to
share them to the users' mailing list.

Thank you.

-Xiaoxiao

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:03 AM, 于荷峰 <hefengjixian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Liu:
> I am a graduate student of Inner Mongolia University of Science and
> Technology. The main research direction is the medical image registration.
> I was studying ITK toolkit, but ITK4.2.1and ITK4.3.1 can not be installed
> by using installation method of  ITK3.20.0.
>
>  The method I installed ITK3.20.0 is that taking advantage of CMake and
> VS2005.Can you give me some suggestions about installing ITK4.3.1?
>

>                                Yours
>
>                                 Yu Hefeng

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124