[Insight-users] Blank slice gap required 3d volume from 2d slices

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:46:34 EDT 2013

Hi all,

 I am attempting to create a 3D volume from numerous 2D slices, the slice
gap is larger than the slice resolution so I require a blank gap between
each slice, when I use the volume from slices example using
ImageSeriesReader and load the result into ITK no such gap exists and the
data appears to be written as an interpolated value across what I would
like to be a gap, any suggestions how to obtain this gap which I desire

Thanks

Emma