[Insight-users] Non square region paste Image filter

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:21:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

If I have an image and I would like to extract a volumetric spherical
region are there filters available in itk for this.  One method I was
thinking was using the pastImageFilter, but this requires one to set the
region which from my limited understanding doesn't allow for non square /
rectangle definitions (in 2d)

Can anyone suggest a method or filter to use to extract e.g an ellipse /
circle from an image and setting everything outside to zero?

Kind regards

Emma