[Insight-users] ITK 4.4

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sat Apr 27 18:00:16 EDT 2013

I am working on an update to the SoftwareGuide.  This is still a work in progress but I have a github repository for this work.  There is quite a bit of work that needs to be done to get this corrected for changes between ITKv4 and ITKv3.  We are working on this for early this summer.

git at github.com:hjmjohnson/ITKSoftwareGuide.git

I have a schedule of task that need to be done, and plan to have this updated by July 1st 2013.

Hans