[Insight-users] ITK 4.4

Tim Allman dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 18:06:41 EDT 2013

That's good to hear. From my perspective, the biggest deficit with ITK
is the documentation. I also see that most of the traffic on this list
relates to information which should be either in the Software Guide or
the Wiki. I look forward to it.

Tim

On 13-04-27 06:00 PM, Johnson, Hans J wrote:
> I am working on an update to the SoftwareGuide.  This is still a work
> in progress but I have a github repository for this work.  There is
> quite a bit of work that needs to be done to get this corrected for
> changes between ITKv4 and ITKv3.  We are working on this for early
> this summer.
>
> git at github.com:hjmjohnson/ITKSoftwareGuide.git
>
> I have a schedule of task that need to be done, and plan to have this
> updated by July 1st 2013.
>

> Hans
>

> From: Tim Allman <dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
> <mailto:dr.tim.allman at gmail.com>>
> Date: Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:52 PM
> To: "insight-users at itk.org <mailto:insight-users at itk.org>"
> <insight-users at itk.org <mailto:insight-users at itk.org>>
> Subject: Re: [Insight-users] ITK 4.4
>
> Hear hear!
>
> On 13-04-27 01:13 PM, UJJWAL aryan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I read that the new ITK 4.4 is scheduled to be released by the end of
>> May. I just wanted to express my suggestion that it would be better
>> if the release is coupled with a documentation for ITK 4.4 . Even if
>> the release is slightly pushed due to this, it would be good enough
>> as a new documentation system is needed a lot
>>
>> --
>> Ujjwal
>>

>> _____________________________________
>> Powered bywww.kitware.com

>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

> --
> Tim Allman, Ph.D.
> 35 Margaret Street,
> Guelph Ontario N1E 5R6
> Canada

> Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered
> by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
> confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
> strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have
> received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.

Tim Allman, Ph.D.
35 Margaret Street,
Guelph Ontario N1E 5R6
Canada