[Insight-users] Gradient descent Question PLEASE I NEED HELP

alaamegawer alaamegawer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 13:03:04 EDT 2013

Great , so let me confirm that you mean the difference will come from
Gradient part , so i'm asking that u mean in case of estimate tx first we
calculate magnitude of the gradient in x dir or calculate gradient in x and
y direction and get magnitude of it or calculate gradient then get the
gradient value at this pos (initialize tx) .