[Insight-users] Cut ITK pipeline for filter

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:10:32 EDT 2013

Hi all, I have loaded a 4d matrix (x,y,z,t) and then I try to segment it (a
first try using otsu 4d for easiness). To visualize it on VTK I use
itk::extractimagefilter<4d,3d> and then imagetovitkimagefilter<3d>
The problem is that when changing the frame number using a callback, the
pipeline segments the whole file agains instead of doing the complete
segmentation at the first time and then just changing the visualization
part of the pipeline. I think it is working this way because without the
otsu filter step, the frame change would be very fast, but know it takes 5
secs and 100%cpu. Is there something like "update and stay" for the otsu
output?

Thanks
Ignacio

--