[Insight-users] ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator in 3D

smrolfe at u.washington.edu smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 1 18:23:13 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've been debugging my implementation of the ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator.  I just found that when I adapt the example ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimator_2D.cxx to 3D that I generate the same error:

File: c:\users\smrolfe\itk\insighttoolkit-4.3.1\modules\numerics\statistics\include\itkWeightedMeanSampleFilter.hxx
Line: 149

Is there a problem implementing this filter in 3D?  Are there any examples of this? I am assuming that the parameter assignment would be:

  params[0] // mean of dimension 1
  params[1] // mean of dimension 2
  params[2] // mean of dimension 3
  params[3] // covariance(0,0)