[Insight-users] I want to segment blood vessels from a series of picture with ITK , please help me

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Aug 1 23:24:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

Here[1] is a very simple brain vessel segmentation example.

For more advanced vessel segmentation methods, you may want to try
TubeTK[2], which supports analysis and visualization with the ITK and
VTK based 3DSlicer[3].

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Filtering/ImageFeature/SegmentBloodVessels/Documentation.html