[Insight-users] DICOMWriter for wide dynamic intensity range

Li, Wen WLi at childrensnational.org
Wed Aug 21 09:38:29 EDT 2013

Only ITK in Debug mode allows manipulating RescaleIntercept and RescaleSlope AND if output pixel type of the dicom writer is float or double. That's fine.

Now the problem is gdcm::Rescaler may not work correctly. It stopped at gdcmRescaler::InverseRescaleFunction without finishing it.

I suppose that function handles inverse rescaling for float input pixel type. I don't expect anyone to look into that problem for me but just a little frustrated.

Wen