[Insight-users] Set PPI

Vadim v.bertrand at pleiades-instruments.com
Tue Aug 27 03:32:21 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

That is exaclty what I was looking for ! Thanks a lot !

*Vadim BERTRAND*

*Stagiaire Développeur Informatique*

*v.bertrand at pleiades-instruments.com*

*Tel: +33 (0)4 27 19 45 54*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CD39CF.4D7C7CF0]*

2013/8/26 Matt McCormick-2 [via ITK Insight Users] <
ml-node+s2283740n7583874h77 at n2.nabble.com>

image001.jpg (3K) <http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/attachment/7583876/0/image001.jpg>