[Insight-users] Simple client program question

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 17:08:05 EST 2013

OK, then, the famous "answer your own question 10 minutes later" gambit:

I re-thought it, and said to myself, "Hey, my teeny little tiny test program only really needs ITKCommon, so why am I not just asking for just that...?"

I changed my find_package call to:

  find_package(ITK 4.4 COMPONENTS ITKCommon REQUIRED)

And now ITK_LIBRARIES only lists the ITKCommon lib and its dependents rather than everything under the sun. So it works now, with no linker error.

Good way to end the week, I think...

(And, please, please, please, ... don't call me a "guru")

:-)