[Insight-users] SpatialObjectToImageFilter run time

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:08:05 EST 2013

Hi Cagatay,

I just downloaded the Insight Journal article from here:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/117
and successfully** compiled against ITK v4.2.1 (using Microsoft Visual
C++ 2010 Express).

** The only changes I needed to make was to
MaskedSpatialObjectImageFilterTestDriver, because the ITK test setup
has changed:

#if defined(_MSC_VER)
#pragma warning ( disable : 4786 )
#endif
#include <iostream>
//#include "itkTestMain.h"
//void RegisterTests()
//{
//    //Register test methods
//    REGISTER_TEST(itkMaskedSpatialObjectToImageFilterTest);
//    REGISTER_TEST(itkSpatialObjectToImageFilterTest);
//    REGISTER_TEST(itkImageSpatialObjectTest);
//}

int itkMaskedSpatialObjectToImageFilterTest(int argc, char *argv[]);
int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
    return itkMaskedSpatialObjectToImageFilterTest(argc, argv);
}

I was then able to successfully run the following command:
MaskedSpatialObjectToImageTestDriver.exe Toy1.mhd Toy1-out.mha 128 128
128 1.0 1.0 1.0 4.0 2

I suspect the errors you encountered are in your own code. Did you try
to compile the Insight Journal article as-is, without adding your own
code? What compiler are you using?

Cheers, Dan