[Insight-users] Python wrapping

Uday Kurkure ukurkure at uh.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:42:41 EST 2013

Thanks Bradley. I was using SWIG that is inside ITK.

Today, I tried with both system swig (swig 1.3) and locally installed
swig (swig 2.0.9).
I faced a new problem.
Whenever I change the paths to SWIG_DIR and SWIG_EXECUTABLE in cmake
and configure, it reverts back to the ITK swig (I checked the
CMakeCache and it has paths to ITK swig to my surprise) after
configuring.

How can I fix the paths to swig in cmake?

- Uday