[Insight-users] How to use Statistic Image Filter

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 27 09:26:31 EST 2013

Hello,

You only stated that it "makes the program crash". That is really insufficient information for me to really know what is going on. Did your program seg-fault? Was an C++ exception thrown? Was it a divide by zero? What was the output?

I thought there may be some C++ exception thrown in the class by I don't see one:

https://github.com/Kitware/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Filtering/ImageStatistics/include/itkStatisticsImageFilter.hxx

I am going to guess there is an issue with you C++ code which tries to use the filter.... Also are you sure you are not using the LabelStatisticsImageFilter?

Brad