[Insight-users] Mattes Mutual Information

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jan 9 10:49:17 EST 2013

Hi Tim,

The v4 registration framework slightly different, and the
MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric can only be used with the v3
framework and the MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetricv4 can only
be used with the v4 framework (the v4 has many additional features).
Additionally, I believe the implementations may be slightly different.

Thanks,
Matt