[Insight-users] How can I read a pixel from a VectorImage

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 16 14:25:26 EST 2013

Hello,

What version of SimpleITK are you using?

With 0.6rc1 there have been major improvements to support multi-dimensional slice based indexing. Which incorporates start:stop:stride, for the physical dimensions not the vector components. It appears that there may been some regression in behavior with the GetPixel method... What are you currently able to get a scalar component value? And you say you expect a "vector value" do you want a wrapped std::vector, a python tuple, or what?

As a couple people have asked me about the slice based indexing and vector images. I am thinking that maybe the should be done before the 0.6 release is done.

Please let me know what you need and expect the behavior to be.

Thanks,
Brad