[Insight-users] ITK image to Numpy matrix and viceversa

Paolo Zaffino p.zaffino at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 30 08:57:37 EST 2013

Dear Brad,
thanks for your answer but I'm not yet able to get working that module.
First I think that the command is git clone
git://github.com/tobiasmaier/itkPyBuffer.git
Modules/External/itkPyBuffer, right?
Anyway I didn't understand how compile it, if I have to compile it
before ITK or if it will be compiled during the itk building.
The problem is that I don't see the option to enable itkPyBuffer in the
cmake step for ITK.

Yes, I know of simpleITK, but in this case I need of ITK...anyway thanks
for the advice.

Thanks a lot.
Paolo