No subject

Tue Jan 15 14:41:49 EST 2013

t closer to the C++ ITK proper code.<br>
On Apr 7, 2013, at 2:42 AM, Phillip Ward &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:pgwar1 at stude=
nt.monash.edu" target=3D"_blank">pgwar1 at student.monash.edu</a>&gt; wrote:<b=
r>
&gt; Hey ITK community,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I&#39;ve got a problem I&#39;ve been struggling with for a few weeks n=
ow and would like some assistance.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I have a volume and I would like to rearrange the slices in it, i.e., =
remap the third dimension of the volume. The volume is read from a single f=
ile, so renaming image files or reading in a different order is not suitabl=
e.<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Right now, the even slices are first (1,15) and the odd slices are sec=
ond (16,30). So the map f(z) =3D (z%2 ? z/2 : Nz/2 + z/2), where Nz is the =
length of the third dimension, interleaves the even and odd into their corr=
ect order (for even Nz).<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; I&#39;ve attempted using a paste image filter in a loop to paste each =
slice one at a time<br>
&gt; size=3D(Nx,Ny,1), destinationIndex=3D(0,0,f(z));<br>
&gt; This produced a black image, which I suspect was a pipeline error on m=
y behalf, but I haven&#39;t been able to work out how to implement this cor=
rectly.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I&#39;ve attempted using a resample image filter, but my knowledge of =
transformations was lacking and that failed also.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I feel like there is an easier way to do this that I am perhaps overlo=
oking, but either way I cannot implement it and would appreciate some advic=
e.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Cheers,<br>
&gt; Phil<br>
&gt; Powered by <a href=3D"http://www.kitware.com/" target=3D"_blank">www.k=
itware.com</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Visit other Kitware open-source projects at<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Kitware offers ITK Training Courses, for more information visit:<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.php" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.php</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Please keep messages on-topic and check the ITK FAQ at:<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.itk.org/mailman/listinfo/insight-users" target=