[Insight-users] Having Trouble building ITK 4.4.0.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:08:52 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 10:07 AM, NicholasChoy <ghost_choy at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I turned on "ITKV3_COMPATIBILITY" & "ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES" only.
> Configure on "VS 2010 win x64".

This worked for me on windows x64 with itk-4.4.0. Although I built
from the command line with msbuild instead of loading the solution.

msbuild /v:quiet /nodeReuse:False /m:%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%
/p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo /distributedFileLogger
/fileLoggerParameters:LogFile=BuildLogs\RelWithDebInfo.build.log;Verbosity=normal
ITK.sln
msbuild /v:quiet /nodeReuse:False /m:%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%
/p:Configuration=Release /distributedFileLogger
/fileLoggerParameters:LogFile=BuildLogs\Release.build.log;Verbosity=normal
ITK.sln
msbuild /v:quiet /nodeReuse:False /m:%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%
/p:Configuration=Debug /distributedFileLogger
/fileLoggerParameters:LogFile=BuildLogs\Debug.build.log;Verbosity=normal
ITK.sln

John