[Insight-users] Having Trouble building ITK 4.4.0.

NicholasChoy ghost_choy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:40:54 EDT 2013

Bill Lorensen,

I will Post my CMakeCache.txt file on the coming monday as the lab is closed
on weekends.

John Drescher,

I will try that solution on Monday as well.

Just a side note, i have asked two questions does any one know if this
works? (just wondering)
Question 1: Can i build every single Project one by one instead of building
"ALL_BUILD" and everything may still work as per-normal?
Question 2: Can i copy the ITK Binary Folder from another Computer which has
successfully configured and build ITK and copy it onto the current Computer
i am using?