[Insight-users] NRRD output issue

Soubzriquet soubzriquet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:00:16 EDT 2013

Following up my own question:

I should have tried this before, but if I write out the original image
everything is fine (NRRD0005, and the measurement frame is written out).
 So that answers half of my issue.

So my refined question is this:

I am constructing a new vector image using itk:ComposeImageFilter  and
averaging operations on images taken from an
itk::VectorIndexSelectionCastImageFilter.

All other spatial information is being carried along with the sliced
images, but not the measurement frame.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction to preserve this information?