[Insight-users] [ANNOUNCE] ITK 4.4.0 has been released!

Panagiotis Foteinos panagiotis.foteinos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:25:28 EDT 2013

I have given all the permissions to the file in question.

The error I am getting is:

*********************
/home/pfoteino/local/bin/itk-4.4.0-bin/release/Modules/ThirdParty/MINC/ITKMINC2_ExternalProject/libsrc2/volume.c:142
(from MINC2): Unable to open file
'/home/pfoteino/ITK_Images/BigBrain/full16_100um_2009b_sym.mnc'
ExceptionObject caught!

itk::ExceptionObject (0x28ab790)
Location: "unknown"
File:
/home/pfoteino/local/src/ITK-4.4.0/Modules/IO/ImageBase/src/itkImageIOBase.cxx
Line: 366

Best,
Panagiotis