[Insight-users] ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimation

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:30:52 EDT 2013

Hi,
Anyone knows if it is exist a wish list for ITK functionality ?
I mean, I did some changes  to extend the ExpectationMaximization  algorithm (used only for a n-dimensional Normal distribution) to use a 1-dimensional Gamma distribution. Also, I've added an invokeEvent inside the algorithm.

The modification of the ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimation class to be more general is quite simple.

Thanks,