[Insight-users] ExpectationMaximizationMixtureModelEstimation

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jul 24 11:49:22 EDT 2013

Hi Ariel,

This sounds a great opportunity to create a Gerrit patch!

http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git

Something to watch out for:  changes should be backwards compatible
and new features should come with a test.  If the intention is to
create a new class instead of just modifying an existing class, then
an Insight Journal article should be created.

Thanks,
Matt