[Insight-users] GetPixel() strange behavior

Antonio Calabrese calantoanto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:36:54 EDT 2013

Ok, I have realized that there is a substantial difference,  in terms of
results, between

const TPixel& itk::Image< TPixel, VImageDimension >::GetPixel	(	const
IndexType & 	index	)	 const

and

TPixel& itk::Image< TPixel, VImageDimension >::GetPixel	(	const IndexType &

The first one, which i used, it's the method that returns me the error
explained before.
so if I want to save the values ​​of the pixels in a container, how I do it?
Can I?