[Insight-users] GetPixel() strange behavior

Ho Cheung hocheung20 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:53:40 EDT 2013

Hi Antonio,

The 'D' is probably not an error. You are trying to print out an unsigned char which as the name suggests is a character. The ASCII representation for the character 'D' is 68. Was that the value that you were expecting to see?

I have no idea why using the const version of GetPixel would make a difference. What did you mean by that?

Regards,

Ho Cheung
(775) 388-2368