[Insight-users] GetPixel() strange behavior

Antonio Calabrese calantoanto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 07:08:50 EDT 2013

Hi Cheung,
talking with a friend, we thought that GetPixel method, it used as cost
version, take the value as it stored in memory.
I don't think that the ASCII representation of one pixel is the result that
GetPixel returns to me, because i tried also to define my image with a
integer pixeltype, but the result was the same.
Now i would to try with an iteration class that have a GetValue method. I
hope to be able to solve it in this way.
Hi Antonio