[Insight-users] LBFGSOptimizer bug (?)

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Mar 8 10:52:45 EST 2013

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 10:44:20 -0500, Tim Allman said:

>I have been using cmake to generate unix makefiles with g++ as the
>compiler. When I switch to clang it fails.

That's odd, my dashboard RogueResearch7 uses 'unix makefiles' and clang and it's been building ok for months.

Where did you get g++ and clang from?  Did you build/install them yourself, or are you talking about the ones that come with Xcode?  Note that Xcode doesn't actually include gcc anymore, but provides 'g++' (and others) as a symlink because so much software expects it to exist.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com